Friday 1 February 2013

Sketch no.14

Hi Everyone

Happy Friday and happy 01st Feb! January whizzed by and we are already into the 2nd month of the year! It is the month of love and romance and we are looking forward to our challenge in 2 weeks time, where we place the focus on that very topic.

BUT before we get ahead of ourselves, we start the month with our sketch challenge and hope you will really wow us and be creative with this sketch. I saw some really great quotes on the net the other day and thought I would share it with you, first. I hope these quotes tickle your fancy, as they did mine! ;-)







Okay, so here is the sketch.






As a winner of our previous sketch we have Kirsty Vittetoe and we absolutely love her use of white space!
and
Lisa-Marie Watling
with this precious layout

and

We have an amazing Special Guest Designer for this challenge! I am sure you are going to recognise her style and work! She is really an amazing creator - Renata Moni!



My name is Renata Moni Bidin. 
I am Brazilian, married and mother of a 7 year old boy named Guilherme, and he is my inspiration. 
I started scrapbooking after my son was born. Since then, I am in love with scissors and papers! 
Now I am a SAHM and I feel so blessed to be able to spend so much time with him.
 Scrapbooking for me is more than a hobby. It’s my therapy. 
Of course, I love to create something memorable for my family, but I must confess, the creative process is the best part for me, because that is when I can play and have fun! 
I adore trying new techniques and new products! 

Please visit Renata's blog for some wonderful inspiration and eye candy! I am sure she would love to have a visit from you! You can also follow her on Pink Paislee's blog as well as Once Upon a Sketch and Yummy's.

Renata created this gorgeous layout! Isn't her styling just fabulous??



We still have lots more inspiration to follow, with our in-house Design Team.
Check out their awesome projects.













Jowilna
I stretched the sketch to create a double page layout.











I rotated the sketch to suit my photos.

We have a super prize this month again from Fabscraps.
A random winner will be chosen.

FabScraps.



You have until the 14th February to submit your projects!









10 comments:

  1. YAYYYYYYY for our GDT's this month!! I love love love love what everyone made for our sketch! BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS work - as always! :-)
    Just wondering - can I still take part in this challenge even though my submission for this sketch didn't make it on to the site (I will make a new LO)?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry, my appologies. Will add your LO now.

      Delete
  3. Whist a wonderfull reveal!! And I'm so glad to see Renata Moni works feauturing here!! I luv her style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing reveal! So glad to be here!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trabalhos lindos e inspiradores, Feliz por ver a re Moni por aqui, adoro seus trabalhos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great reveal ladies! I'm so happy to see you here, Re Moni!!
    ;))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi girls! I'm participating for the first time, I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simple yet beautiful sketch. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...