Sunday 15 December 2013

Challenge no.24 - Glitter, Snowflakes and Masking

Hello Everyone

Welcome to our last challenge of this year! Can you believe it?! Amazing how the time has flown and this is the last challenge for 2013! It's a goodie though and I am sure that you will like it! What's not to like about Glitter, Snowflakes and Masking! ;-)

So you can create a page, card or tag or even altered project (if you have the time), and we would love to see it! So pull out those snowy photo's and play along! ;-)




Guest Designer Badge

We have a super Guest Designer for this challenge and she is the wonderfully talented and creative Yvonne Yam.


Here's what Yvonne had to say:

Hello there! Greetings from sunny Singapore! My name is Yvonne and I'm delighted to be guest designing for Scrap Africa. :) 

When asked to define my style, I always say "eclectic" which is really euphemism for..."I can't make up my mind!" *LOL*  I do love playing with mediums and incorporating some found ephemera on my projects for a bit of fun and whimsy. Drop by my blog Do More With Less for weekday inspiration as I share projects, tips and tutorials.   

Yvonne created this festive and gorgeous page below. The feathers and bow are just such a beautiful touch!



Thanks so much Yvonne for creating this stunning page! ;-)

Now onto the inspiration from the Design Team.


The host of this challenge is the amazing Jowilna Nolte! She created this beatiful tag!
If you pop over to her blog, you will find more wonderful eye candy! ;-)



Ada Nicholls


























Aren't these just wonderful and inspiring! ;-)
We really hope that you will play along, whether it's a page, card or tag! We would love to see your Glitter, Snowflakes and Masking!

We have 2 random prizes up for grabs.




You have until the 31st December to upload your projects!
We hope you have a wonderful festive season! 

x




5 comments:

  1. Thanks for having me for this challenge! I had so much fun...can't wait to see what the players come up with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yvonne So nice to have you here as a GD. Beautiful Inspiration for us too :D
    Beautiful work from all the DT... Way to go girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the gorgeous samples and fun challenge! Happy New Year to all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! Looks like somebody linked this post for INKIDO challenge with snowflakes :), best regards girls!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...