Sunday 1 December 2013

Sketch Challenge no.24

Hello Everyone

The silly season officially starts today! ;-) My, oh my, the year certainly has flown by so quickly!

We have a super sketch for you today and really hope that you will play along.




Guest Designer Badge


We have an amazingly talented Guest Designer for this challenge and personally, she is such an inspiration to me! I always look at her work in amazement and wonder! Can someone be so talented and creative?!
She is super awesome, Riikka Kovasin!


Hello! I'm Riikka Kovasin - a Finnish mixed media style scrapbooker. I'm happiest when I can combine my love of beautiful products and a chance to get messy.

I'm married and I have two daughters. My family is a constant source of inspiration and our daily life gives topics for my pages. I also love to create minialbums, cards and canvases.

If you wish to see more of my work, please come and meet me in my blog Paperilitiin (paperiliitin.blogspot.com). You can also find me from social media like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.

Check out this gorgeous page that Riikka created for our challenge.


Riikka has the most amzing style and she really just makes it look so easy! This page is an absolute gem.

Now Riikka being the talented lady she is, also created a video on how she created this page! This is certainly a first here at Scrap Africa and I am thrilled that Riikka is sharing it with us! Please go and take a look, it is certainly wonderful inspiration! ;-)


Thanks soooo much Riikka for your fabulous page and fabulous video too!
I am sure Riikka would love for you to pop over to her blog and say HI, as well as see more eye-candy.


We also have a previous TOP 3 winner to provide some inspiration, Irina Malahova created a stunning page for us.


I love the cool tones of this page, the super stencilling and beautiful photo! Just a gorgeous and fresh page!

Thanks so much Riikka and Irina for Guest Designing for us!

We have more inspiration and that is, of course, from our super Design Team.




























I so love how diverse and different the projects are! ;-)

Well we certainly hope you will play along and that we have inspired you to scrap away at our sketch.

As always we have some goodies for a random winner.
Here are the goodies for for this sketch challenge.


You have until 14 Dec to upload your projects.

3 comments:

  1. Such wonderful talented layouts!!! they are full of inspiration! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for having me and for your lovely, sweet, encouraging words! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an amazing sketch and your layouts are all gorgeous, including your guest designers!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...