Friday 15 August 2014

Challenge no.33 - Travel Adventures

Hello Everyone

It is that time again of the month, where we launch our new challenge. We have a super themed challenge for the next two weeks.

Challenge: Tell us about your travel adventures...perhaps your favourite location, or the most memorable trip...anything related to travel. Please include journalling, even if hidden and tell us where it is.
Here are some quotes that you could possibly use as inspiration.







To also inspire you, we have a super, talented, amazing, very special Guest Designer.

Guest Designer Badge

She has taken the scrapping world by storm and her work is just so fantabulous!
She is the fantastically talented and lovely Galina Sazanova.




Hi everyone!
My name is Galina Sazonova, I live in Moscow with my family. I am a landscape designer, but about a year ago, I discovered scrapbooking and found it really exciting and interesting. ...

It's hard to call my style, 
I like different styles and to try something new. Layouts and alternative Art - these are my favorites.
Today I want to share with you the project " My Venice". It's my view on this amazing city) ... I like traveling and discovering unusual in ordinary things. And my camera lens is always ready to capture them.  My journalling is on the back of the page.
Аnd a big thank you to 
Denise for having me as a guest designer, I am happy to be here!
Have a nice day!

Galina.

Galina created this beautiful and gorgeous page for us.


Isn't this just divinity itself? There is just gorgeousness, everywhere one looks!!


Galina has such an amazing style, it really does blow my mind!


This is definitely inspiration, art, creativity and memories all rolled into one! ;-)

Please pop over to Galina's blog and see more of her amazing work.

We also have another spectacular Guest Designer to wow you, and that is Nupur Patel.

My Photo

Title: Take a note
Jounalling: (hidden on the back of the tag)
Travelling,
For the record you can never have travelled too much or too little for
You only live once but if you travel enough, once is enough.
Every trip I take,
I learn,
I grow,
I perceive,
I am inspired and I inspire, I pass it on like its legacy.
Beyond your comfort zone you step into
another country,
another city,
another place,
another moment,
another story,
an undiscovered place that makes you feel....
The magic of the new and the beautiful, that end with vacation memories in the hope to see you soon.

Keep traveling, keep discovering and having fun.

Nupur created this gorgeous page.





Nupur has such a way with words.  Her journalling is amazing.  The page is just as gorgeous, to match and the layering and colours so fabulous!

To see more of Nupur's stunning work, please pop over to her blog and say HI.

Thanks so much to Nupur and Galina for their stunning pages!

Now onto our super Design Teams inspiration too.



Journey to Mozambique

I have made 3 booklets on this page
My journalling is hidden under the booklet on the top left page   


My booklet where the journalling is in.



Booklet open with the journalling





Galway, this is now my beloved place on earth


Arantzazu- England 


Athanasia
'summer fun'  mini album'







 Hidden journaling on the back: The world is a book, and those who don't travel only read one page! Enjoy Paris



Helen
I used a photo taken in Kakadu National Park in the far North of Australia 






I made a page about journey to Turkey, my journalling is under my photo, it says that this place was super!

I made a travel mini journal for a young lady, for her first travel abroad. 
Inside the notebook, I wrote some personal greetings, 
and included some sentiments from 'Oh, The Places You'll Go!' by Dr. Seuss. 


I have created a mini canvas of some of the animals in the Game Reserves in Africa.  We were holidaying there just last month and it's one of the family's most favourite places.




This is one of my favourite photos of our trip to the USA in 2008. I was taking a photo of my friend Charlotte in front of the Universal Studios sign. Afterwards this random guy walked past me and said something I couldn't make out. We only discovered his photo bomb much later.



We really hope that you are buzzing with ideas now and will play along and tell us about your holidays and amazing places.

We also have some little gifts for playing along and 2 lucky winners will win these giveaways.

Firstly, is the super voucher from PPBN Designs.







“Here at PPbN Designs, I design SVG cutting files and graphics that will fit any design or craft need you have. My designs are easy to cut, easy to piece together and will give your scrapbooks, cards, party supplies and crafts a homemade touch that everyone will love! All of my cuts come with high resolution graphics that are also perfect for digital scrapbooking too! Please visit us and take a look around our shop. If you are looking for something but can’t find it, no worries! Just send me an email and I’ll do my best to create it for you!”

One lucky person will win this $30.00 voucher from PPBN designs. So a very big thank you to PPBN designs.


Secondly, there is this BoBunny Our 'Lil Minster package up for grabs



You have until 31st August to upload your projects.


6 comments:

  1. Spectacular reveal! Well done, ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am blown away by the inspiration here . And I love travel challenges :)
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning!! Each and every one of them x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love travel challenges, too! And what a gorgeous reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. First-timer here! Enjoyed the theme - to travel is truly a pleasure!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful - a lovely photo, beautifully scrapped. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Africa :D

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...