Friday 1 August 2014

Sketch Challenge no.32

Hello Everyone

Welcome to the August! Can you believe it? Where is this year going!!!!!

We have a super new sketch challenge for you today.


Marta created this beautiful sketch for us! So thanks Marta! ;-)

We have an amazing, super Guest Designer for this challenge.
She is a lady that I really and truly admire and her work is just divine! I am sure you will all know her work...the dazzling Di Garling.


Here is a little about Di.

Hi there, my name is Di Garling & I am from Australia.
This is my year of change. I have owned & ran a scrapbook store
for the past 8 years. Recently I sold it & retired,
and also became a Grandmother for the first time,
so I now have so much more time for enjoying life.
I am design team co-ordinator for
2 Crafty Chipboard, as well as on the design team
For both “Scrap Around the World” & “Heart & Soul”
 challenge blogs & Scraps of Darkness Kit Club.
All of this keeps me extremely busy but I
wouldn’t have it any other way.
My style is ever evolving, I adore colour
& texture, I love mixed media & I always
 pay great attention to detail.
I hope you enjoy my work.

Cheers Di Garling xo

My blog…

http://discreativespace.blogspot.com.au/

Di created this amazing page for us - Enjoy this Moment


Isn't this just a gorgeous page!!! I love the country feel of it, with the weathered wood background, feathers and that gorgeous photo!



I so love these feathers and blooms!



The gorgeous colours and beautiful layers just draws one in!! A wonderful page!

Please pop over and visit Di's blog, you will be absolutely blown away by this lovely ladies talent and creativity!!!

We also have a previous TOP 3 to inspire you and that is Merry.

Merry created this beautiful page for the challenge.


Those photo's are just so precious and the chippies and background are just amazing!
The colouring is so perfect too!
Please pop over to Merry's blog, I am sure she would just love you to visit!

Thanks sooooo much to Di and Merry for these fabulous pages!


The Design Team have also been hard at work, creating some beauties for you too.

   Ada

























I rotated the sketch 90 degrees to the right to make this Christmas card



Marta



And a little surprise ;) video tutorial how the create this Wedding Card




Thanks to the DT...these are so amazing!

As always we have some wonderful prizes up for grabs.
Two lucky random winners will grab up these goodies.

Firstly, is the super voucher from PPBN Designs.







“Here at PPbN Designs, I design SVG cutting files and graphics that will fit any design or craft need you have.  My designs are easy to cut, easy to piece together and will give your scrapbooks, cards, party supplies and crafts a homemade touch that everyone will love!  All of my cuts come with high resolution graphics that are also perfect for digital scrapbooking too!  Please visit us and take a look around our shop.  If you are looking for something but can’t find it, no worries! Just send me an email and I’ll do my best to create it for you! 



Thanks also to Molossi for sponsoring another giveaway.




Molossi is 100% Australian owned and operated, with over Nine years industry experience and access to the much loved paper craft brands and experts.
Molossi is situated in the Hawkesbury region of New South Wales, and our warehouse is located in Wilberforce and open by appointment only.
With the vision, Molossi is committed to sourcing and supplying all your papercraft needs, whilst delivering our own unique products. Our priority is to deliver a prompt and efficient service to our cliental base, to maintain this promise we are listening to what you as the customers are asking and we are always open to suggestion and comments to ensure we uphold this value.




Wholesale Website: www.molossiwholesale.com.au


Retail Website: www.molossi.com.au



So come on everyone, get sketchy, share it with us and you could win some yummy goodies too!

You have until the 14th August.



4 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...