Saturday 1 November 2014

Sketch Challenge no.38

Hello Everyone

Today is the 01st November and is another step closer to the festive season.

Have you started preparing yet and getting your lists in order? Have you made any arts and crafts yet? I have made some cards and 2 gifts and so hopefully I get everything finished that I want to.

Well we have a super new sketch for you today and we really hope that you will play along.
You can create a card, a layout or altered project from the sketch.


Guest Designer Badge

We have 2 really super Guest Designers for this sketch challenge.  These lovely ladies were TOPS in previous challenges.

First up is Emma Fryxelius.

Emma created this gorgeous page.


Emma says this: The title translates “The Thumb”, and the story is that only the youngest of my five children have used her thumb as a comforter.

This is such a sweet and precious little page and I love Emma's take on the sketch.  The sewing and soft papers, make for a soft and gorgeous page! The photo is just so precious too and one is certainly drawn to the black and white photo!

Our second Guest Designer is Sylvia van der Steen.

Check out Sylvia's fabulous take on the sketch.


The theme and colouring are just so wonderful and the blooms, little pegs and sweet animals are just perfect.
The photo is amazing and the little metal frame over the lone house is stunning!

Sylvia had to say this about the page:
Although I love to scrap in vintage style,
I like to try different techniques. For this layout I used Maja Design Papers (walk in the forest) and used distress inks Faded Jeans,
Spiced Marmelade and Rusty Hinge together with a layered stencil (Tim Holtz, bubbles) for the squares.  Flowers are Bo Bunny as well
as Wild Orchid, all other embellishments are from my stash. The photo was taken during my latest vacation in Iceland.

Thanks so much to Emma and Sylvia for Guest designing for us and for their beautiful interpretations of the sketch.

Please pop over to their blogs to see more about these projects and also their wonderful eye candy.


We have some super projects from the Design Team too...and hope these will inspire you to play along.












Elizna









Aren't these projects just fabulous!!!!
Thanks to the DT! ;-)

We have some goodies up for grabs.

Firstly, is the super voucher from PPBN Designs.





“Here at PPbN Designs, I design SVG cutting files and graphics that will fit any design or craft need you have. My designs are easy to cut, easy to piece together and will give your scrapbooks, cards, party supplies and crafts a homemade touch that everyone will love! All of my cuts come with high resolution graphics that are also perfect for digital scrapbooking too! Please visit us and take a look around our shop. If you are looking for something but can’t find it, no worries! Just send me an email and I’ll do my best to create it for you!”

One lucky person will win this $30.00 voucher from PPBN designs. So a very big thank you to PPBN designs.



Secondly, is the entire paper collection - Fright Delight - from BoBunny,  for all those Halloween photo's you have just taken! ;-)



2 lucky, random winners will grab up these goodies! ;-)

You have until 14 November to upload your entries.





5 comments:

  1. superbes pages avec ce sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous sketch and awesome inspiration... hopefully I will be able to play this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all the wonderful and creative inspiration and for the fun sketch to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this sketch, and I must admit I am not overly fond of sketch challenges Thanks for helping me make a nice page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful sketch and fabulous inspiration!! I'm so glad I discovered your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...