Thursday 1 October 2015

Sketch Challenge no.60

Hello Everyone

Welcome to a new month and welcome to our new challenge! Since it's the start of the month, we have a sketch challenge to, hopefully, inspire you and get you creating! ;-)

Here's the sketch.

You can create a card, tag, layout, an altered project, journal pages or even a digital project!
You can create whatever you like! ;-)

Guest Designer Badge

For some inspiration, we have 2 fabulous Guest Designers for our challenge today and they are both previous TOP HATS.

Welcome Daria and Jessica.

Here's a little bit about Daria first.



Hello! My name is Daria and I live in a small town in Siberia, not far from the beautiful Lake Baikal.
I have two little daughter ... Junior loves to be photographed, so its picture can often be found on my pages ...
My blog was "born" in this year, but I'm fond of scrap for quite a long time. I like to scrap everything and I'm happy to try new techniques.
I like to be inspired by the ideas and try unusual in his work, emphasizes the details, color or execution!
My hobby is a piece of my soul, my solace, my inspiration, and I am happy to share it with you: http://lilovayastrekoza.blogspot.ru/

Daria create this amazing page! ;-)


The layers and textures are just fabulous and the colouring so soft...
So much prettiness and beauty! ;-)

Next up is Jessica...
Here's what Jessica had to say...


Hello; I am Jessica of 30 years.
Mom of 3 children two 5-year-old girls and 8 years and of a big 10-year-old boy.
I life in France.
I like playing with colors, creating funds(collections) according to my day humor and my desires

Jessica created this wonderful page! ;-)


Jessica has amazing styling and her use of white space is so fabulous!
Such a pretty page! ;-)

Thanks so much Daria and Jessica for your beautiful projects!
Please pop over to their blogs to see more of their amazing work! ;-)

So now to the Design Team to inspire you some more! ;-)
































Thanks so much to the Design Team for their beautiful work! ;-)

So now we would love to see your interpretation of the sketch....

So now, to sweeten the pie even more, there is a gorgeous pack up for grabs.


One random , lucky winner will win this Star Crossed Pack from BoBunny.

You have until 14 Sep to upload your projects.



3 comments:

  1. Magníficos trabajos chicas!!!. Mi enhorabuena a todas!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely wonderful inspiration with the sketch and such inspiring work by the DT!!! Can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all the fab inspiration and for the fun sketch to play with!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...