Tuesday 1 December 2015

Sketch Challenge no.64

Hello Everyone

Welcome to December! ;-) Can you believe that it's the first of December already? This year has just flown and Christmas will be upon us soon! ;-)

We have a brand new sketch for you today and really hope you will love it as much as we 
do! ;-)




You can create a card, tag, layout, an altered project, journal pages or even a digital project!
You can create whatever you like! ;-)
We would also love to know what inspired you from the sketch!;-)

Guest Designer Badge

To offer some amazing inspiration, we have a super, amazing Guest Designer for this sketch challenge! She is such a talented lady and is also a previous TOP HAT.
A very warm welcome to Vicky Varvadouka! ;-)

"My name is Vicky Varvadouka, I am a happily married mum of two little girls and I work in a big company in Greece . Scrapbooking is my passion and a way to express my self! I love the feeling of freedom every time I scrap! It is an emotional outlet and a routine getaway! I love it because I leave a legacy and a piece of my self to my children! I started making layouts in September 2010 and have been obsessed ever since. My kids are the main source of inspiration for my work and the primary subjects of my layouts. I am a person who loves to experiment with anything new so my style keeps evolving! My work has been published in scrapbooking magazines and I have been a designer for several challenge blogs, manufacturers and on line shops!"
Thanks for the guest designer position! It is a great honor :)


Vicky created this stunning and beautiful page.


The styling, colouring and textures are just fabulous! 

Here's some close-ups for good measure.





Perfection and beauty! ;-) Thanks ever so much Vicky for Guest Designing for us and inspiring us, no end! ;-)

Please pop over to Vicky's blog, I am sure she would love a visit and you can get to see more of her fabulous work! ;-)



To offer even more inspiration, we have the Desigm Team to share their delights with you! ;-)

Ada

























Thanks so much to the Design Team! ;-)

We also have a random giveaway up for grabs! ;-)
This is a real goodie!!
The entire "You're Invited" paper collection from BoBunny.



So isn't that some yummy inspiration to play along?

We would love to see what you create and look forward to seeing all your creations! ;-)

You have until 14 December.




1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...