Monday 15 February 2016

Scrap Africa Mood Board no.69

Hello Everyone

We hope that you had a love and fun filled day yesterday! ;-)

Today we bring you a new Mood Board...with a little vintage twist to it! ;-)



You can create a card, tag, layout, an altered project, journal pages or even a digital project!
You can create whatever you like! ;-)
We would just love to know what inspired you from the mood board and the sentiment behind your project!;-)



We have a super duper Guest Designer today, she is a previous TOP HAT.
Welcome Elena Martynova! ;-)


Hello! My name is Elena Martynova. I am 38 old. I live in beautiful Russian city Astrakhane with my dear husband, son and daughter.  I am a economist, but now dedicate myself to the family.
 Three years ago I became a scrapbooker and my passion started growing. 
I like to work in various styles, but my favorite is mixed media. 


Now I love creating cards, mini albums and different mixed media pieces. I am addicted to stamps, creative mediums, dies, colors and papers! My style is most of the time very colorful. I try to express my mood in everything I do.


Elena created this beautiful, vintage page! ;-)


The styling, layers and textures are just fabulous! ;-)
Just wonderful! ;-)

Thanks so much Elena for creating this beautiful page! ;-)
Please pop over to Elena's blog to see more of her eye candy! ;-)

We also have the Design Team to inspire you.
Here's what they created for this challenge.





Thanks to the Design Team for their beautiful work! ;-)

Now for some giveaway goodies....

There is a R300 FabScraps surprise parcel up for grabs.


One randomly chosen entrant, will win this giveaway.

Now it's your turn to show us your take on this mood board.

You have until 29 Feb 2016.




1 comment:

  1. fabulous proyects ladies!!!
    and our GDT...spectacular!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...